Coterie is a modern baby care brand for the uncompromising parent. We create smart, high-performing products that make parents’ lives easier, starting with our diaper. After extensive global research and over 2 years of development, we created a high-performance diaper that outperforms the competition on the attributes that matter most. It keeps your baby drier, longer to help minimize leakages, blowouts and the likelihood of diaper rash. Our diapers are 25% plant based, and use clothing-grade materials that make them extremely soft and gentle.
Coterie was recently named The Best Diaper by Parents Magazine. We are growing quickly and are thrilled to bring on new team members who are as excited about redefining the world of baby care as we are.
We’re on the hunt for a rockstar CX Manager to play a critical role in scaling Coterie’s customer experience organization for rapid, yet sustainable growth. You’ll be responsible for managing our Philippines-based CX team, while building a world-class Concierge function. You’ll own the day-to-day including workforce management, hiring, onboarding & training/QA, and overall team experience.
The ideal person for this role is a strategic thinker, process builder, and above all else, the ultimate people leader (and cheerleader)! You’ll bring a solid working knowledge of ecommerce, operations, and/or customer experience. If you’re excited to build a career at a nimble, early stage startup, we’d love to hear from you! This remote-first role reports to our Senior Manager, Customer Strategy & Operations.
- Manage the day-to-day CX team operations including workforce management, hiring, onboarding & training, QA, incentive program, professional development, and overall team experience. Support our two (2) Senior Associates as they lead associates, handle escalations, etc.
- Handle VIP customer interactions, while building a dedicated Concierge team from the ground up. Develop the people, process, and tools necessary to create a white-glove experience for our VIP customers (same-day delivery, surprise and delight, etc.).
- Act as the business SME on all CX-related systems (Kustomer, Shopify, Recharge, Twilio, Friendbuy, Aftership, Delighted, Yopto, Klaus, etc.).
- Identify improvement opportunities and gaps and update SOPs, systems, and tools for greater efficiency.
- Support our CX reporting framework and analyze KPI performance and communication.
- 4 to 6 years of customer experience, operations, or client service experience
- Experience managing teams
- Working knowledge of CX softwares and tools
- Ecommerce experience preferable
- A people leader and culture builder — You lead with empathy always, enabling you to motivate, challenge, and inspire team members. You welcome and encourage 360 feedback to not only better your team, but also yourself. You know what it means to build a great culture where people feel both supported and pushed to reach their full potential.
- A top-notch communicator — You pride yourself on being clear, effective, and empathetic in your verbal and written communication. You speak up and proactively communicate without fear of challenging the status quo. You know that’s where growth happens!
- A level-headed problem solver — You keep calm under pressure and can roll with the ever-changing pace of a startup environment. You’re always thinking critically, solving problems, and improving performance, never settling for less than excellence. You love coming up with creative solutions to make the impossible possible!
- A strategic thinker — You’re equally comfortable with big picture strategic planning and the small details of tactical execution and have no trouble switching between macro and micro views. You’re constantly thinking about scalability and how to build a sustainable business.
- A data-driven decision-maker — You leverage your analytical expertise to tell a cohesive story that provides context for decision-making at all levels of the organization. You measure success by quantitative impact and outcomes, rather than output
The expected salary for this role is $105,000 - $125,000 depending on a number of factors including job, level, experience and skill set.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 16 week Parental Leave
- Maven - family planning program for employees and partners
- Commuter benefits thru WageWorks
- 50% employee discount code that can be applied on all orders for your household
- $900 Work-from-home furnishing stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coterie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.